Chinese Medical Practitioner
Pinetree TCM Clinic located in New Westminster, BC is looking for a Full-Time, permanent Chinese Medical Practitioner.
- Position: Chinese medical practitioner (NOC 3232)
- Full-Time, Permanent position, 35 hrs/week, 7 hours a day, may have to do overtime if it needs.
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation/year
- Position Available: 1
- Hourly Wage: $17.00~ 19.00/hour
- Business Name: Pinetree TCM Clinic
- Location: 312 Columbia St. New Westminster, BC V3L 1A6
- Completion of a program in traditional Chinese medicine
- Some experience in TCM clinics or practicum experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Licensed by CTCMA
- Language: English
- Diagnose health problems through discussions with the patient, checking the patient’s pulse and tongue, and observing abnormalities in sleep, appetite, perspiration and body temperature.
- Apply other treatment such as acupuncture, cupping (applying a heated cup to the skin to create suction), exercise and breathing therapy.
- Formulate traditional Chinese medicine treatment plans based on the patient’s diagnosis
- Prescribe medicinal substances derived from roots, flowers, seeds and leaves in the form of teas, capsules, tinctures or powders.
- Advise on dietary and lifestyle choices.
- Keep a good record of patient and their treatment plan.
- Herbal inventory management.
- Trustworthy personality and strong ethics for patient care and protection.
How to apply:
No phone calls regards to the job offer please!
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.