Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Light Duty Cleaners (6661)
NOC Job Title: Cleaner, Light Duty
15028 88A Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3R 6W9 Canada
• Clean floors by sweeping, mopping & washing.
• Gather and empty out the garbage, recycle, and compost.
• Fully clean the bathrooms by sweeping, mopping and cleaning the toilets, also emptying the garbage.
• Must follow the procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to the floors and fixtures.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
• Make adjustments and minor repairs
• Steam clean the carpets or shampoo the carpets.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners using sponges or a squeegee.
• Experience is an asset; Training will be provided
• Customer service focused and friendly
• Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
• Demonstrate positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Flexible availability and able to follow direction
How to Apply