Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
NOC Group: Light Duty Cleaners (6661)
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 0J1 Canada
- Clean Kitchen floors by sweeping and mopping, also pick up any garbage.
- Gather and empty out the garbage, recycle, and compost.
- Fully clean the dishwasher area sweeping and mopping, also get rid of the garbage.
- Fully clean the bathrooms by sweeping, mopping and clean the toilets, also empty the
- Clean the dinning room area by sweeping, mopping, and wiping down the tables and chairs.
- Must follow the procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to the floors and fixtures.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Steam clean the carpets or shampoo the carpets.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners using sponges or a squeegee.
- Training will be provided if needed
- Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 25+lbs
- Demonstrate positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexible availability and able to follow direction
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: