Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Light Duty Cleaners (6661)
NOC Job Title: Cleaner
Surrey, British Columbia
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
• Gather and empty out the garbage, recycle, and compost.
• Clean Kitchen floors by sweeping and mopping, also pick up any garbage.
• Fully clean the dishwasher area sweeping and mopping, also get rid of the garbage.
• Fully clean the bathrooms by sweeping, mopping and clean the toilets, also empty the garbage.
• Clean the dinning room area by sweeping, mopping, and wiping down the tables and chairs.
• Must follow the procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to the floors and fixtures.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Steam clean the carpets or shampoo the carpets.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners using sponges or a squeegee.
• Training will be provided if needed
• Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
• Able to lift up to 25+lbs
• Demonstrate positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Flexible availability and able to follow direction
How to Apply