Number of Hours: 40 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours.
Hours of Work: 11pm to 6am, 5 days per week
Job Type: full-time cleaning Restaurants by yourself with limited supervision.
- Clean Kitchen floors by sweeping and mopping, also pick up any garbage.
- Gather and empty out the garbage, recycle, and compost.
- Fully clean the dishwasher area sweeping and mopping, also get rid of the garbage.
- Fully clean the bathrooms by sweeping, mopping and clean the toilets, also empty the garbage.
- Clean the dinning room area by sweeping, mopping, and wiping down the tables and chairs.
- Must follow the procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to the floors and fixtures.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Steam clean the carpets or shampoo the carpets.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners using sponges or a squeegee.
- Completion of High School
- 6 months of cleaning experience/ Training will be provided if needed
- Excellent communication skills- able to converse in English with public, clients, and management
- Customer service focused and friendly
- Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 25+lbs
- Demonstrate positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexible availability and able to follow direction