Cleaner (Night Shift)
12695 95 Ave Surrey BC V3V 7Z3
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full – Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Position Availabe: 02
NOC Group: Light Duty Cleaner (6661)
NOC Job Title: Cleaner, Light Duty
Job Location: 12695 95 Ave Surrey BC V3V 7Z3
PARDEEP BUILDING MAINTENACE LTD. – is one of Surrey’s fast growing janitorial service company with extensively experienced management in janitorial services. Cleaner needed for janitorial services to work at various locations. Interested Candidates will be asked to work graveyard shifts only.
• Clean floors by mopping tile/concrete floors.
• Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors. Vacuuming all carpeted areas and area rugs.
• Washing and buffing floors with floor polisher.
• Clean washroom areas by washing and disinfecting all floors, toilets, sinks, counters, mirrors.
• Replenishing toilet tissue and soap as required. Dust furniture, baseboards and fixtures.
• Clean all finger marks from walls, doors, hardware and glass.
• Empty all waste and recycling containers and place waste/recycling items in the appropriate disposal area.
• Use auto scrubber to clean the floor.
• Clean and re-stock washrooms.
• Dust mop floors.
• Empty all garbage containers.
• Other reasonable requests from management.
• No formal education requirement.
• Any previous cleaning experience is an asset.
• On the job training will be provided.
• Experience using floor cleaning machinery including: auto scrubbers and burnisher is an asset but will train the right candidate.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Able to speak, read, understand and write English.
• Able to work 05 graveyard shifts per week.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Able to follow directions from management.
• Able to operate cleaning equipment and machine.
• Able to stand on feet for long period of time.
• Able to lift up to 25lbs.Class 5 licenses from ICBC will be an asset, not a requirement.
• 05 paid sick leaves annually.
• 30 minutes paid meal break.
• Two 15 minutes unpaid coffee breaks.
• 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Anyone can apply but should have a proof of your application that shows that you are legally entitle to work in Canada. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for opportunities.
How to Apply:
Mail: ATTN: PARDEEP BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD. 12695 95 Ave Surrey, BC, V3V 7Z3