Company: Total Depth Vacuum Services Ltd.
Business information: We clean solids and liquids from containment tanks on drilling rig sites with vacuum trucks and streamers.
Business Address: 11033 65 Ave, Grande Prairie, AB T8W 0B4
Work Location: Work involves multiple locations around Alberta
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Steam cleaning of solids and liquids from containment equipment
- May perform certain cleaning duties
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: At least 1 year of experience in cleaning is required
– Personal suitability: Flexibility, dependability, reliability
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 Hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Extended medical insurance, dental insurance and all safety gear needed for the job
This is an on call position, flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule will vary according to business needs. Rotational shifts of 8 hours per day. Working days: 5 days per week and 2 days off on a rotational basis.
Working conditions: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, physically demanding; combination of sitting, standing, walking; standing for extended periods; bending, crouching, kneeling; handling heavy loads.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 11033 65 Ave, Grande Prairie, AB T8W 0B4