- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
CLK 09R – Customer Service Agent, Customer Care Centre, Cannabis Operations
CLK 09R – Customer Service Agent, Customer Care Centre, Cannabis Operations – (55206)
Customer Service Agent, Customer Care Centre, Cannabis Operations
Auxiliary “if and as when” required – There are multiple vacancies
Posting Closing Date: Applications will continue to be accepted until a closing date is determined. The closing date will be published with 5 days’ notice.
STEP into a career with one of BC’s Top Employers since 2009.
The Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB) is one of the largest distributors and retailers of beverage alcohol in Canada, generating a net income of approximately $1.08 billion on annual sales of approximately $3.3 billion in fiscal 2016/17. LDB has a workforce of approximately 4,000 full and part-time employees, operates 197 retail stores across the province, oversees the operations of approximately 220 Rural Agency Stores and has the role of wholesaler to approximately 700 private liquor retail outlets and 10,000 licensed establishments.
The LDB is a unique government entity that operates with similar independence to a Crown Corporation under the direction of a General Manager and CEO.
In February 2018, the LDB was assigned to distribute, wholesale and sell non-medicinal cannabis inclusive of a government owned online channel with a mandate to support government’s key priorities of protecting children and youth, ensuring health and safety standards, and keeping the criminal element out of the supply chain.
The Customer Service Agents for the Customer Care Centre (CCC), Cannabis Operations, are responsible for providing superior customer experiences. The Agents will be working with our customers by responding to their issues, concerns and requests for service. Agents will coordinate with our internal teams and customers, resolving customer issues within a timely manner via email, phone, etc. while bringing a positive attitude and being a great team player.
The Agents are friendly, detail-oriented, passionate, professional and technology savvy team members who have the ability to create the finest experiences for our internal and external customers.
Please review the attached job description for a complete list of duties, qualifications, and competencies. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
A criminal record check is required. An eligibility list for permanent and/or temporary future opportunities may be established.
Please note: Auxiliary Customer Service Agents are expected to be available for daily recall. Please clearly indicate your daily availability in your application by completing the availability table below and pasting it into your Resume Profile. Candidates with limited availability may not be considered.
|MONTHLY AVAILABILITY: Please list hours|
For all day availability – mark ‘ALL DAY’ in the ‘AM’ column.
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile. For specific position related enquiries, please contact Jasdeep Dhaliwal by phone, at 604-252-3474. For more information about how to complete your job application, add/edit your resume and for more useful tips when applying for jobs, please refer to the Your Job Application page on the MyHR website.
NOTE: Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.
Only applications submitted using the BC Public Service Recruitment System on this website will be accepted.
Visit Careers at http://www.bcldb.com/about/careers
The person in this role must demonstrate a passion for transferring the knowledge of, cannabis products. This role requires an individual who has excellent communication skills, is energetic, has a willingness to learn, train others and achieve results which includes the following skills and abilities:
A standard test and interview format will be used including general, scenario and behavioral descriptive interview questions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of two years recent*, related experience in a customer service capacity servicing internal and external clients/customers and successful completion of a certificate/diploma.
- Preference may be given to those candidates with experience in a call centre environment.
* Recent is defined as occurring within the last five years.
A combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
To be considered for this position, applicants must clearly indicate that they have the following:
- Must be minimum 19 years of age.
- May be required to work a variety of shift patterns; Available to work a rotating roster, including evenings and weekends.
- Basic cannabis knowledge
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Microsoft Excel (utilization of formatting and formula functions, skills pertaining to linking documents and sheets and provide recommendations to automate manual processes).
- Working knowledge of Cannabis and educated in consumer trends and current industry.
- Efficient and internet savvy applications encouraged.
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated strong skills in time management, organization and communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish good working relationships both internally and externally in a team environment.
- Proven ability demonstrating strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently, work under pressure to meet deadlines, an aptitude for multitasking and strong follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply and interpret policies/practices.
- Ability to resolve day to day client concerns while meeting or exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Able to thrive is a fast paced environment where change is a constant.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: