MARTIN AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. is hiring for CNC Machinist
Job Title: CNC Machinist
Job type: Full-time/permanent
Education: High school Completion is required
CNC Machinist Job description
– We are looking for a bright and eager candidate who is willing to learn.
– We are looking for a person who strives for customer service and uses existing/learned efficiencies and good time management skills to complete jobs and tasks on schedule.
– We are also looking a for a good team member that is reliable, communicates constructively, listens actively, participates, shares openly and willingly, cooperates, shows flexibility, shows commitment to learn and problem solve.
– As well, the candidate will ensure that they treat others in a respectful and supportive manner.
CNC Machinist Job Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, determine machining operation to be performed and plan them.• Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces.• Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools to perform precision, non-repetitive machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, drilling, and other required operations.
• Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools.
• Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
• Verify dimensions of machined parts or tooling using micrometer, vernier calipers, height gauges and other measuring devices.
• Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, height gauges and other measuring devices.
• Report deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisors.
• Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports.
• Maintain ISO Standards.
CNC Machinist Skills and Qualifications:
1-2 years of relevant experience is required.
Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication (must be fluent in English, both verbal and written), Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Tooling, Coordination, Attention to Detail, Judgment
#102 17941 Roan Place Surrey, BC V3S 5K1
How to Apply
17941 Roan Place
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 5K1, Canada
Fax: 604 576-6097