Mahindra Jewellers Ltd
Unit 332 8128 128 Street Surrey BC V3W 1R1
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $31.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: Unit 332 8128 128 Street Surrey BC V3W 1R1
In business since August 2002, Mahindra Jewellers Ltd are dealing with all kinds of custom made jewellery in 14K, 18K and 22K gold. Now, we are looking to add 2 CNC Machinists into our team to work permanent, full-time. We are conveniently located in the Payal Business Centre. As a CNC Machinist, ideal candidate will be asked to:
• Plan machining by studying the work order and reading the blue prints, drawings, interpreting geometric dimensions and plan complete sequences of operations
• Program CNC machine as per calculating requirements of dimensions and size of jewellery
• Taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes
• Load up work pieces and set up CNC machine as per specifications.
• Set up, operate and maintain CNC machine to make variety of jewellery and other related products
• Adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools
• Adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations etc
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of work experience in the trade or Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is required.
• Trade certification for machinists (CNC) would be an asset, but not mandatory.
• Proficiency in reading/writing English.
Benefits: After 3 months of service, the company will provide extended medical benefits that include dental and prescription.
If eligible, please send your resume along with a cover letter via:
Mail: Unit 332 8128 128 Street Surrey BC V3W 1R1