Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Technician
Mahindra Jewellers Ltd.
Unit 332 8128 128 Street Surrey BC V3W 1R1
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $26.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: Unit 332 8128 128 Street Surrey BC V3W 1R1
In business since August 2002, Mahindra Jewellers Ltd are dealing with all kinds of custom made jewellery in 14K, 18K and 22K gold. Now, we are looking to add Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Technician into our team to work permanent, full-time. We are conveniently located in the Payal Business Centre. As a Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Technician, ideal candidate will be asked to:
• Develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches for Mahindra Jewellers Ltd.
• Design various precious and semi-precious metal jewellery, such as rings, brooches, pendants, bracelets and lockets.
• Create 3D CAD designs from drawings or sketches used to manufacture custom pieces
• Operate computer-assisted drafting equipment and software’s such as Rhino and Matrix, and rendering software such as V-Ray.
• Operate computer-assisted design (CAD) and drafting workstations.
• Develop new course content from the initial outline to the final product
• Complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets
• Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data
• Write technical reports regarding the designing
• Prepare contracts and tender documents
• Prepare specifications, costs and material estimates
• Secondary School is required.
• 2-3 years of experience in computer aided designing or drafting or Completion of two years or more post secondary education preferably in Computer Aided Design and drafting or 1-2 years of apprenticeship in computer aided designing or drafting is required.
• Proficiency in reading/writing English.
• Creative and innovative eye for design
Benefits: After 3 months of service, the company will provide extended medical benefits that include dental and prescription.
If eligible, please send your resume along with a cover letter via:
Mail: Unit 332 8128 128 Street Surrey BC V3W 1R1