Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Technician
Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd.
Unit 8- 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8
Terms: Permanent Full-time position
Salary: $26.00/hour for 40 hours a week
NOC: 2253 Drafting technologists and technicians
Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. are looking for 1 Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Technicians to offer a permanent full-time career in their business located at Unit 8- 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8. As a Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Technician you are expected to:
• Develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches for Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd.
• Design cabinets, doors, mouldings, fixtures and equipment.
• Operate computer-assisted drafting equipment and software’s.
• Operate computer-assisted design (CAD) and drafting workstations.
• Complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets
• Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data
• Write technical reports regarding the designing
• Prepare contracts and tender documents
• Prepare specifications, costs and material estimates
• Secondary School is required.
• Completion of two years or more post secondary education preferably in Computer Aided Design and drafting or 2-3 years of experience in computer aided designing or drafting or 1-2 years of apprenticeship in computer aided designing or drafting is required.
• Proficiency in reading/writing English.
Benefits: Medical benefits after qualifying period. Permanent, Fulltime position, 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid.
To apply, Kindly send your resume via:
Mail: 8- 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8