Company: Grapesoft Canada Inc.
Business Information: Grapesoft Canada is a global management consulting, technology services company. Grapesoft Canada collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses by leveraging comprehensive business and technology solutions across diverse domains.
Business Location: 100 Kingstreet West, Suite 5700, Toronto, ON, M5X 1C7
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Modify existing applications
- Configure commercial-off-the-shelf applications, and/or develop new applications.
- Design and prepare technical reports and related documentation, and charts and graphs to record results
- Contribute to process and troubleshooting documentation.
- Setup real-time application monitors, dashboards and alerts
- Perform database upgrades and patching activities
- Periodically perform backup/recovery to validate the backup/recover procedures
-A bachelor’s degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component is required
Completion of a college program in computer science is required
-Candidate must have at least 5 years of progressive experience working with Oracle PL/SQL and networking.
Computer, skills, experience and Technology Knowledge required:
- Networking software
- Networking hardware
- Programming software
- MS Windows
- MS Office
- Should be familiar with Exadata and Bundle patches apply
- Hands on with Enterprise manager cloud control
- Strong working knowledge of dataguard.
- Familiarity with systems, networks and storage.
- Should be able to support virtualized environment
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- The candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
Salary: $35.90 to $37.00 Hourly, 40.00 Hours per week.
We will provide extended medical insurance.
Work schedule is from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or may start at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, it will vary depending the day. However depending of the workload and to meet our deadlines, overtime may be required. We will provide two healthy breaks and one 30-minute lunch break.
Apply by mail to: 100 Kingstreet West, Suite 5700, Toronto, ON M5X 1C7
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com