Worldnet Computers Inc. is seeking a Computer Network Technician for their location in Surrey.
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 14576 – 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 2G9
Salary: $38.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Diploma, Certificate, or Equivalent experience in the relevant field
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of college diploma, certificate or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Network Administration or related field
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support / IT at least 6 months – 1 year (part time or full time)
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, utilities and scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with computer network, network administration and network installation
- Manage information and computer systems
- Administer and troubleshoot a network entail, identify and resolve network performance problems
- Review and install any upgrades to the computer hardware, networking software, operating software.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Maintain troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks, wide area networks, mainframe networks, computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls; Conduct monthly service tests on the software and network to ensure proper quality and security standards are met.
- Keep a record of all the tests conducted and any issue that had to be resolved
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews. Interested candidates please send their resumes to Worldnet Computers.
How to Apply
Contact: B. Chhabra