Company: Wilkens Brothers Underpinning Limited
Business information: Our services include piledriving work, which is excavating basements to lower floors and underpinning of the existing footings.
Business Address: 30 Canvarco Rd., Unit 6, Toronto ON M4G1L3
Work Location: Work involves multiple locations in Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date:As soon as possible
- Supervise workers and projects
- Coordinate and schedule activities
- Train or arrange for training
- Set up machines and equipment
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recommend personnel actions
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Prepare production and other reports
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Estimate costs and materials
-Completion of high school is required.
– 2 years of experience in the occupation is required.
– Candidate should be proficient with this type of machinery: electric demolition hammers with clay spades, conveyor belts, small bobcats, circular saws, impact drills, lasers and power trowels.
Knowledge and skills:
- Characteristics of concrete curing
- Ability to form concrete properly
- Accurate measuring
- Concrete finishing
- Concrete vibrating
- Concrete forming
- Bobcat operation
Salary:$30.85 to $32.85Hourly, 40 Hours per week
Work schedule:8:00AM to 4:30PM on weekdays. Two days off on Saturdays and Sundays. Extended hours as necessary. Occasional weekend work. Must have flexible availability due to site visits and work deadlines.
– Work conditions and physical capabilities: overtime required and work under pressure
– Work site environment: indoors and outdoors; noisy; dirty
– Work setting: residential
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 30 Canvarco Rd., Unit 6, Toronto ON M4G 1L3