Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
NOC Group: Concrete Finishers (7282)
NOC Job Title: Concrete Finisher
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float to the desired pitch and depth and align them.
- Check and set the forms, granular base that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed according to grade.
- Repair different old concrete structures by filing cracks, replacing damaged areas, and refining surfaces.
- Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
- Wet surface to prepare for bonding, fill holes and cracks with grout or slurry, and smooth, using towel.
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets.
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete for finishing.
- Apply sealants or other protective coatings to the surface.
- Install metal structures, other building fixtures in freshly poured surface or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish.
- Apply decorative masonry finishes.
- Mix substances or compounds needed for work activities.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Minimum 6 Months Experience in the Field is required.
How to Apply
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: