Canadian Cribbing (Edm) Ltd. has various projects on and is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Concrete Pump Operator (4 vacancies).
Business address: Suite 2-10016 29A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1A8
• $24.00 per hour
• 35 hours per week
• Term of employment: Full time, Permanent
• Start date: As soon as possible
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Performing the task of processing the concrete, mixing right amounts of ingredients, and pouring the processed concrete on site;
• Complying with the safety standards and precautionary measures while operating the concrete pump;
• Positioning the pump, extraction pipes accurately to direct the flow of concrete at desired spot;
• Performing the routine repairs and cleanliness functions;
• Organizing the components of the concrete pump and operate the machinery to process the liquid concrete;
• Coordinated with site supervisor and take directives from him to perform other tasks and duties as necessary;
• Ensuring smooth functioning of the concrete pump;
• Reporting any error or defect in the machinery components.
Qualifications and Skills:
High School/ Secondary school certificate
1 years to less than 2 years of work experience
Ability to speak English
Candidate must be able to give attention to detail, Fast-paced environment
Candidate should be organized and be able to have effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, have excellent written and oral communication, and be a team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail
Work Location Information: Various Locations
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email:
email@example.com (please include the job title in the heading)or by mail: Suite 2-10016 29A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1A8.