Great Mann Construction Ltd.
7918 123 STREET SURREY, British Columbia V3W 3V4, Canada
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift, Flexible hours
Language: None Start
Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Helper
Job Location(s) Based at 7918 123 STREET SURREY, Operating in Lower Mainland Vancouver
Job Description Great Mann Construction Ltd. is a fast-growing construction company based in Surrey, BC operating all over Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley. We have employment opportunity for 02 Construction helpers.
• Assist trades men in framing, constructing, renovating residential homes and other wood structures
• Deliver or hold materials or tools to help tradesman and, provide assistance in other activities.
• Load, unload and transport construction materials. Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site
• Deliver lumber sheets, tools, nails, glue and other material on work site
• Help cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
• Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint moldings and related activities
• Operate various hand and power tools
• Clean and prepare surfaces.
• Assist team in completing the rough and finish stages of the framing portions
• Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed by tradesman.
• No formal education requirements. Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
• Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset, on the job training can be provided.
•Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
• Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time.
• Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects
• Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all weather conditions.
• No specific language requirements. Basic knowledge of English will be an asset.
Benefits As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 14 days of unpaid vacation time or option to chose 14 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Relocation expenses will be paid by employer for the candidates willing to travel from any part of Canada. We will also help in finding affordable accommodation nearby. Free of cost pick up from Air port for candidate moving from any part of Canada. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted!! Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to apply Interested workers may send resume to us thorough
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by
mail: 7918 123 STREET SURREY, British Columbia V3W 3V4, Canada