Construction Helper – Drywall
Delta Drywall Ltd.
388 Glynde Avenue Burnaby BC V5B 3J6
$23.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full time, Extended working hours, weekends
Number of positions available:
- Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist drywall installer, insulators in construction activities
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
- Operate staple guns
- Move tools, equipment and other materials to and from work areas
- Perform other relevant labour tasks as required
You will be working as a part of the team at various sites around lower mainland, BC and BC. We provide transportation facilities to the work site.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school completion will be an asset
- On-the-job training provided
- Previous experience of working in a relevant field preferred
- Ability to work in various weather conditions, for extended hours in any one given period
Security and safety guidelines must always be kept in mind and be strictly followed at all the times. Hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe-cap shoes are must while performing the job duties.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org