Company: Contour Concrete Ltd.
Business location: 11014 Kitchen Rd. Chilliwack BC V2P 6H5
Work location: Various locations within British Columbia: Fraser Valley, Vancouver, Lower Mainland region, and Calgary, AB.
Type of Employment: Full time -permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement material
- Direct placement of concrete into forms or surfaces. Set line for slip form paver
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Set steel and wood forms
- Finish concrete surfaces using hand and power tools.
- Place & finish various concrete finishes
- Finish curb and gutter behind slip former
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
- Signal and direct pumping from concrete mixing trucks
- Strip concrete forms
- Utilize laser levelling technology
- Cut control joints
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience. If the candidate does not have a minimum of 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
– Candidate should be proficient with bull floats, edgers, cutters and trowels
-Position requires frequent traveling to various locations within British Columbia: Fraser Valley, Vancouver, Lower Mainland region, and Calgary, AB to provide our services to different clients
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 Hourly, 8-12 hours per day, 30-65 Hours per week. Position requires extended work hours and flexibility in scheduling; including weekend hours as needed.
Benefits: Extended Medical Insurance, Transportation, Accommodations provided.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax to: 604-392-1177