- British Columbia NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Everwhite Drywall Ltd located in Vancouver, BC is looking for Construction Labourers to join our team. We provide services for residential and commercial projects.
Position: Construction Labourer
Company: Everwhite Drywall Ltd.
Company Location: 1062 E 62nd Ave, Vancouver, BC – V5X 2G9
Number of positions: 3
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley and as per company contracts.
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding
- Load, unload drywall sheets, and move them to work areas.
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
- Move the filling material from one place to another as per drywall installer’s instructions
- Sand the areas after filling.
- Take care of equipment.
- Assist Drywall Installers and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
How to apply:
If you feel that you are qualified for the position, please e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at 1062 E 62nd Ave, Vancouver, BC – V5X 2G9
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth.
We thank all of you for applying!
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: