Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Loading, unloading and carry building materials to appropriate locations on the site.
• Assist in assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolds, ramps and barricades required at construction site.
• Clean the sites by removing debris and prepare it for next level work.
• Perform general duties, stacking tools and materials and parts assembly.
• Assist in using the tools of trade including, but not limited to, tape measure, laser level and suction cups.
• Remove hazardous materials.
• Maintain tools and equipment.
• Follow directions and stay on task to ensure smooth workflow.
• Other job duties as requested by your supervisor.
• Some High School may be required.
• Experience is an asset, however on the job training will be provided.
• Hardworking & Reliable.