GRD Painting is Hiring 2 Construction Painters to start as soon as possible
Company Name: GRD Painting
Company Address: 1092 E 56th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5X 1S2
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience is required
- Applies coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings and other structures: Reads work order or receives instructions from supervisor or homeowner regarding painting.
- Removes fixtures, such as pictures and electric switchovers, from walls prior to painting, using screwdriver.
- Fills nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other filler, using caulking gun and putty knife.
- Selects premixed paints, or mixes required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint that matches specified colors
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sand paper, removing old paints etc
- Maintain construction activities according to safety regulations.
- Calculate cost and negotiate the prices.
Number of positions available: 2
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Wage: $20.50-22.50 per hour
Location of work: Same as Company address
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org