Company Name: Best Touch Construction Ltd
Company Address: 318 Hampton St, New Westminster, BC, V3M 5M1
Position Available: 4
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $20.50-22.50 / hour
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applies coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings and other structures: Reads work order or receives instructions from supervisor or homeowner regarding painting.
- Smooths surfaces, using sandpaper, brushes, or steel wool, and removes old paint from surfaces, using paint remover, scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch to prepare surfaces for painting.
- Fills nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other filler, using caulking gun and putty knife.
- Selects premixed paints, or mixes required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint that matches specified colors
- Removes fixtures, such as pictures and electric switchcovers, from walls prior to painting, using screwdriver.
Requirement and Skills:
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience
Work Location: Same as company address
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Apply only by email: firstname.lastname@example.org