Construction Painters Supervisor
Gavin Painting Ltd.
7938 133 Street Surrey BC V3W 4R1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $30.50/hour for 40 hours of week
Positions available: 01
Job Location(s): Various locations in lower mainland with base at 7938 133 Street Surrey BC V3W 4R1
Gavin Painting Ltd is a fast growing painting contracting company based in Surrey BC. We cater all kinds of painting needs for residential and commercial building. Currently, we are looking for 1 Construction Painters Supervisor to offer a permanent, full-time career in our company. Ideal candidate will be asked to perform the following job duties:
– Supervise, coordinate and schedule activities of painters by planning, scheduling, assigning, and monitoring the work of assigned staff.
– Establish methods to meet work schedules & Co-ordinate work activities with other sub-contractors
– Resolve work problems & recommend measures to improve productivity & product quality
– Requisition of work materials & supplies
– Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
– Informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, and work policies.
– Prepare progress reports
– Performs administrative duties associated with work orders and scheduling staff to ensure projects are completed
– May perform same duties as Painters when needed or while training new workers
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Work Experience: At least 2-3 years of related work experience is required
Language: Basic English is required.
Other: Must be able to work in Outdoor, Indoor, Noisy site environment.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
How to apply
If eligible, please apply at Gavin Painting Ltd via:
Mail: 7938 133 Street Surrey BC V3W 4R1