Job duties & responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare an estimate of all budget and requirements and ensure compliance to all plans for all construction projects.
- Partner with clients and designers to determine all project requirements and ensure customer satisfaction with all results.
- Analyze and identify all issues of construction projects and provide effective solutions for same and maintain effective control on same.
- Prepare contracts and make necessary revisions, changes or additions to contractual agreements with clients, architects, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Acquire all required building permits and required prerequisites and direct the purchase of building materials
- Develop and maintain an effective construction schedule and evaluate all proposals and ensure compliance to all resources and budget.
- Perform regular site investigation on all construction projects and prepare progress reports and report to client.
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
Skills requirements (includes education and work experience)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor