SIDHU GREAT CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD.
6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1
Salary: $32.50/Hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Other Construction Trades, Installers, Repairers and Servicers (7219)
NOC Job Title: Supervisor, Drywall Installers
All over lower mainland based at 6390 125A StreetSurrey, British ColumbiaV3X 3N1, Canada
SIDHU GREAT CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD. based at 6390 125A StreetSurrey, British ColumbiaV3X 3N1, Canada is eagerly looking for a Construction Supervisor to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
- Supervise, coordinate, oversee& schedule the activities of tradesmen and helpers of our company
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Communicating with city by-law officers, WCB inspectors on the site, providing them report of work on the site
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare work progress reports
- Coordinating schedules and activities considering deadlines
- Fulfilling company policy and considering safety standards
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a 3-4 apprenticeship program or A combination of over 3 years of full-time work experience in the trade.
- Ability to communicate in basic English
- Ability to carry heavy work load and weight
- Ability to stand for extended hour
- Ability to work on heights
- Ability to supervise and instruct team of 10 or more people
As per BC Employment standards act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on each pay period.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices to apply immediately. We will be looking forward to hear from you.
How to Apply
Mail: 6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1