Job Title: Consultant, Change Management
Job Number: 345-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: February 15, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Change methodology expertise needed
Assess and manage change in a fast-paced corporate environment, maximizing employee adoption and minimizing resistance, to ensure FCC achieves its business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Perform assessments to determine when changes will have an impact if not managed
- Use ADKAR to produce change management plans
- Develop and measure success metrics for your plans
- Provide leadership coaching to manage the people side of change
- Effectively transfer knowledge and skills to colleagues
What we’re looking for:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data
- Proven problem-solver who takes initiative to understand issues
- Effective communicator able to prioritize work
What you’ll need:
- A degree in business, HR management or organizational development and at least four years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Practical knowledge of ADKAR and other change management principles, standards and processes
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.