Companies: Bamboo Chopsticks Express
Work Location: 112-2189 Springfield Rd, Kelowna BC V1Y 7X1
Business Location : Same as above
Business Information: Casual family restaurant offering dine in, takeout and delivery of authentic Vietnamese cuisine
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Recruit and hire staff
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
- Work with minimal supervision
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.)
- Wash dishes
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: Experience as cook is preferred but at least 2 years of experience as kitchen helper helps to qualify for the position. Training will be provided.
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 Hourly, 40 Hours per week plus performance bonus.
Other Information: Uniforms, hats and T-shirts are provided. We provide 25% discount on food during days off, 1 Free meal per shift and 2 free meals in full day shift. Work schedule is from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM from Tuesday to Saturday. Weekend and weekdays shifts will vary.