- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Company: Aggarwal Foods Ltd. dba Aggarwal Sweets
Permanent Position: Cook (NOC: 6322)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Part Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening shift.
Number of Vacancies: 02
Wage Rate: $23- $25 per hour, for 37.5 hours per week.
Benefits: Free meals during working hours.
Location: Unit 351, 8158, 128th Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1, Canada
Education: High School.
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in cooking
Languages: Basic English
Work Setting: Restaurant, Person should be able to work in day, evening, night, weekend and or on call.
- Prepare and cook full course meals or individual dishes and food.
Plan menu and ensure quality of food and determine portion sizes.
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
• Inspect kitchen and food service area.
• Train staff in cooking, preparation and handling food.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Work with specialized cooking equipment such as a deep fryer.
• Manage kitchen operations.
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Note: Please mention The Job Title and Location in subject line while applying for this position.
Employer: Aggarwal Foods Ltd. dba Aggarwal Sweets
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 9321, 124th Street, Surrey, BC V3V 4S2, Canada
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: