- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Manitoba NationTalk
Quality Inn Merritt is the perfect place to return to after a busy day of meetings, sightseeing, or walking in the nearby parks. We are now hiring a qualified Cook to join our team.
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
Available Position: 1
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Completion of high school
- Some commercial cooking experience or Completion of some training program in cooking (college or other) are required.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
$15.00 – 17.00 based on one’s experience level/40hours per week
(10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties)
Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, Newcomers, Youth, Disabled person) are encouraged to apply. Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply)
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Cook_name in the subject line) Only selected candidate will be contacted.
Quality Inn Merritt
4025 Walters Street, Merritt, BC V1K 1K1
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: