Sushi Yen in New Westminster, BC is looking for skilled and experienced Cooks. These are Full-Time, Permanent positions.
- Wage; $14.00 – $16.00 / hour
- Working Hours; Full-Time, Permanent, 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day / may have to do overtime if it needs.
- Ability to do shift work (daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation a year
- Position Available; 2
- Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience
- Completion of secondary school
41 Sixth St, New Westminster, BC V3L 2Z1
- Prepare and cook cuisine from the menu such as assorted sashimi, sushi, rolls, bento boxes, tempura, teriyaki, etc.
- Prepare salad dressings and sauces.
- Ensure to maintain high quality of foods.
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Monitor and order supplies.
How to Apply:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: to the address above
Please respond with resume by email with “cook” in the subject line or mail to the above address.
No phone calls please!
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.