Company: 9235612 Canada Inc. / El Mariachi
Business information: We are a restaurant specialized in authentic Mexican cuisine.
Business address: 233 / 235 Queen Street South, Mississauga, ON, L5M 1L7
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and execute authentic Mexican cuisine on menu
- Operate specific appliances in the kitchen, specific to the menu
- Prepare and cook special meals
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Recruit and hire staff
- Organize and manage special events
- Manage kitchen operations
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
– Education: Completion of high school is required
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience a then a post-secondary certificate is required
– Experience cooking Mexican food is required
– Fast-paced environment
– Be able to meet strict guidelines
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly, 40 to 50 Hours per week.
Benefits: Discount on meals and 1% weekly tip are provided.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts: from 10:00am to 6:00pm or from 2:00pm to 10:00pm from Tuesday to Saturday. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 233 / 235 Queen Street South, Mississauga, ON, L5M 1L7