LIG Korean BBQ Restaurant in Regina, SK is looking for a qualified, passionate Cook to join our team.
Wage: C$ 14.00 per hour
Work Hours: 40 hours per week (Full-time)
Employment Term: Full-time and Permanent
Position Available: 1
Benefit: 15 days of paid vacation per year or 6% gross salary
– Prepare and cook Korean traditional and modern cuisine including Korean BBQ dishes
– Determine size of food portions and store raw materials at a proper temperature
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Maintain inventory and records of food and supplies
– Supervise and train kitchen staff
– Ensure that work area is clean
2~ 3 years of experience in commercial cooking are required.
Completion of secondary education is required.
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
LIG KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT (LIG ENTERPRISES LTD.)
438 Victoria Avenue, Regina, SK S4N 0P6