Dandy Enterprise Ltd. DBA Hungry Bear Restaurant in Fort St. John, BC is looking for a skilled and experienced Cook.
- Wage; $16.00 – $19.00 / Hour (depends on cooking skills and experience)
- Working Hours; Full-Time (40 hours a week), Permanent Positon, 5 days a week, but applicants interested in part-time work will be considered.
- Ability to do shift work (daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Work Address: 10608 100 Ave, Fort St. John, BC, V1J 1Z3
- Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation a year
- Number of Positions: 1
- Completion of Secondary School
- 3 years or more commercial cooking experience as a Cook
- Prepare and cook cuisine from the menu such as sashimi, sushi rolls, teriyaki, ramen, yaki-soba, udong, tempura, burgers, sandwiches, omelettes, salads, soup and ect.
- Handle raw fish and prepare fish fillets
- Plan menu and determine food portions size
- Ensure food quality meets standard
- Prepare salad dressings and sauces
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Monitor and order supplies
How to apply:
No phone calls regards to the job offer please!
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.