Sushi Yen in New Westminster, BC is looking for an Experienced Full Time, Permanent Cook.
– Position; Cook
– Condition; $14.00 ~ $ 16.00 / hour
– Full-time, Permanent position, 40 hours / week, 8 hours a day but applicants interested in
part-time work will be considered.
– Vacation; 10 days Paid Vacation per year
– Number of Positions: 1
– Education: Completion of secondary school
– Experience: Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience
– English is required
– Business Name; Sushi Yen
– Business Location; 41 Sixth St, New Westminster, BC V3L 2Z1
- Prepare and cook cuisine from the menu such as assorted sashimi, sushi, rolls, bento boxes, tempura, teriyaki, etc.
- Ensure to maintain high quality of foods.
- May clean kitchen and work area.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Monitor and order supplies.
How to apply
Mail; to the address above
Please respond with resume by email with “Cook” in the subject line or mail to the above address.
No phone calls regard to the job offer please!
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.