Company: Mangez Mangez Cafe Ltd.
Business Information: Mangez Mangez offers homemade muffins and baked goods, breakfast wraps and baguettes, homemade soups, excellent Italian style Espresso and specialty drinks
Business Address: #120 – 1100 Mellvile Street, Vancouver, BC, V6E 4A6
Work location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Recruit and hire staff
- Manage kitchen operations
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience
If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Experience in Mediterranean – Middle Eastern Cuisine is preferred
Work conditions and physical capabilities
-Work under pressure,
-Standing for extended periods
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly, 30 Hours per week.
Benefits: We provide uniforms and meals
Work schedule will be Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Schedules will vary on a rotational basis. Workers might be occasionally required to work on weekends when we are open.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by fax: 604-669-4841
Apply by mail to: #120 – 1100 Mellvile Street, Vancouver, BC, V6E 4A6