RNC Enterprises Inc. dba Rib & Chicken, located at #103 – 5568 206 St., Langley, B.C, V3A 7T1, Canada, is currently looking for two permanent, full time cooks experienced. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: Cook (Korean Food)
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $15-16 per hour (depending on experience)
- Benefits: 4 % of vacation pay / Free meals at work and tips
- Prepare and cook Korean foods such as Hot Pot, Korean BBQ, and Korean style deep-fried chicken, etc.
- Create new menus and be responsible for reflecting customers’ feedback
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food portions
- Supervise kitchen helpers with respect to food preparation and oversee kitchen operations
- Monitor food inventory, supplies and equipment
- Abide by safety and hygiene rule.
- Education is not required
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a cook in a commercial restaurant or completion of program in cooking is required
- Previous experience as a Korean food cook is an asset.
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youth and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing with resume at email@example.com. Qualified and serious applicants are invited to submit their resume to the attention of the manager.
Contact Information: Rib & Chicken
- Business Address: #103 – 5568 206 St., Langley, B.C, V3A 7T1, Canada