Dandy Enterprise Ltd. DBA Hungry Bear Restaurant in Fort St. John, BC is looking for a skilled and experienced Cook.
- Wage; $15.00 – $18.00 / Hour (depends on cooking skills and experience)
- Working Hours; Full-Time (40 hours a week), Permanent Positon, 5 days a week
- Ability to do shift work (morning, daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation a year
- Number of Positions: 1
- Completion of Secondary School
- 3 years or more commercial cooking experience as a Cook
- Language: English
- Work Address: 10608 100 Ave, Fort St. John, BC, V1J 1Z3
- Business Name: Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Prepare and cook cuisine from the menu such as sashimi, sushi rolls, teriyaki, ramen, yaki-soba, udong, tempura, burgers, sandwiches, omelettes, salads, soup and ect.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Ensure to maintain high quality of foods.
- May clean kitchen and work area.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Monitor and order supplies.
How to apply:
No phone calls regards to the job offer please!
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.