- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Wasabi Japanese Restaurant in Vernon, BC is hiring F/T Cook.
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
Available Position: 1
– Prepare and cook Asian dishes and hot food
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Maintain inventories and records of food
– Monitor and order supplies
– Train kitchen staff
– 1 – 2 years of professional experience or completion of a training program in cooking (college or other) required.
– Cooking experience in Asian food an asset.
– Completion of secondary school.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Work Locations :
– Suite 114, 5100 Anderson Way, Vernon, BC V1T 9V2
– $13.50-$15.50 per hour depending on experience / 40 hours per week
(10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties)
How to apply :
– If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com by email with “Cook” in the subject line.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: