Company: Pop’s Taphouse & Grill / Pop’s Pub North Ltd
Business Location: 1475 St. Edward Boulevard North, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1H 2P9
We are a restaurant specialized on brews and grilled food, we serve beers on tap with special local favorites at each location and wine. We support local suppliers by using fresh locally source ingredients.
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience as cook then a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week.
Schedule: Employee will work on weekdays from 3:00pm – 11:00pm and/or weekends from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm / 4:00 pm to 12:00 am. 2 days of on a rotational basis.
Benefits: share of tips.
Apply by mail to: 1475 St. Edward Boulevard North, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1H 2P9
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax to: 403-328-0363