Company: Triple Legend Restaurants Ltd. o/a White Spot
Business information: White Spot Restaurants has become a British Columbian legend with a passion for using fresh, quality, local ingredients. Join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner, take-out, late night snacks & delicious burgers! We look forward to welcoming you every time.
Business address: 2190 Harvey Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6G8
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for our guests as instructed by chef
- Prepare all meals to company specifications and recipe
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Assist in the training of new recruits
- Manage kitchen operations
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Salary: $13.50 to $14.50 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: We provide medical benefits, dental benefits, at 50/50 cost, free uniforms and 60% discount on meals.
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience OR if candidate does not have 3 years of experience a cooking post-secondary certificate is required
Position requires flexibility in schedule; work involves different shifts 1) 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM; 2) 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; 3) 6:30 to 3:00 PM; 4) 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM. Two days off are set on a rotational basis. Work on weekends is required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 2190 Harvey Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6G8
Apply by fax to: 250-862-3842