Company: 941624 Alberta Ltd o/a Best Western Mirage
The newest and most modern full-service hotel in Northern Alberta
Business Address: 9616 Highway 58, High Level, Alberta T0H 1Z0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent Anticipated
Start Date: As soon as possible
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Order supplies and equipment
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience as a cook, a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary:$16.00 to $17.00 Hourly, 40.00 Hours per week. Hours per week.
Other: Must have flexible availability – evenings, weekends and holidays. Most common working days will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply by mail to: 9616 Highway 58, High Level, Alberta T0H 1Z0 Apply by fax to: 888-268-8441