Q’s Restaurant in Golden, BC is looking for experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Cooks.
- Position: Cook (Full-Time, Permanent position)
- Wage: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour (wage to be determined depend on experience and skills)
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Ability to do shift work (daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Benefit: 10 days paid holidays per year
- Completion of secondary school
- 3 years or more commercial cooking experience as a Cook (Japanese Style Food and/or Korean Style Food cooking experience(s) are/is preferred but not mandatory)
- Positions Available: 2
- Working Location: 1402 Trans Canada Hwy, Golden, BC V0A 1H1
- Employer: Q’s Restaurant
- Prepare and cook complete Japanese food from the menu such as sushi, roll sushi, bento set, etc.
- Prepare and make Japanese style sauces
- Ensure to maintain high quality of foods.
- Monitor and order supplies
- Oversee kitchen operations
- May clean kitchen and work area
How to Apply: send your ‘resume’
- Email: email@example.com (Please respond with resume by email with ‘Cook’ on the subject line)
- Mail: to the address above
We thank everyone in advance for their application, but only candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls regarding employment please.