Mastaro Sushi in Fort St. John is hiring a F/T Cook to join our team. We proudly serve our customers with traditional and fusion style Japanese dishes.
- Prepare and cook individual Japanese / fusion style Asian dishes.
- Supervise and train kitchen helpers.
- Monitor food stocks and kitchen supplies.
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Develop and improve menus.
- Completion of secondary school
- 2-3 years of experience in commercial cooking required or completion of cooking program
- Ability to communication in English
- $16.50 – 18.50 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Canadian residents, including underrepresented groups (aboriginal, newcomers, youth, persons with disabilities), are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
9824 100 St., Fort St. John, BC, V1J 3Y2