Birch Tree Café in Birch Hills, SK is looking for a competent Cook to work with.
Hourly Wage: C$15
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Benefit: 15 days of paid vacation per year or 6% of gross salary for vacation pay
Language of Work: English
Employment Term: Permanent
2~3 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
Completion of secondary school is required.
– Prepare and cook various western and Asian dishes and foods from our menu
– Make sauces for bbq dishes, salads and sandwiches
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Ensure standards of food safety, sanitation are adhered and maintain work areas clean
– Supervise and train kitchen helpers
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Birch Tree Café welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and First Nations.
We also welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for an interview.
Birch Tree Café (Shin & Lee Enterprise Ltd.)
167 Bellamy Avenue, Birch Hills, SK S0J 0G0