The Dublin Crossing Vancouver is seeking Line Cook (NOC 6322) for our location in Vancouver, BC
- Wage: $15.00/hour + Gratuities.
- Full-time, permanent job offer;
- Working location and our business address: 466 SW Marine Dr, Vancouver, BC V5X 0C4, Canada
- 35 – 40 hours per week;
- Overtimes are paid at 1,5 rate for hours exceeding 40 hours in any given week;
- 4% vacation.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes according to personal judgment and experience;
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food;
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen equipment;
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food;
- Maintain inventory of food, supplies and equipment;
- Plan menus, determine sizes of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs;
- Monitor and order supplies as required;
- Ensure all food is prepared fresh and is of the highest qualify;
- Clean kitchen and work areas;
- Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices.
- Must have completed high school;
- Must have at least one year of commercial cooking experience;
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision and in a very fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English;
- Must have a good communication and organization skills.