Company operating name: Springs Motor Inn
Business address: 2114 14 Avenue, Wainwright, AB T9W 1L2
Location of work: 2114 14 Avenue, Wainwright, AB
Title of position: Cook
Positions available: 1
– Prepare and cook meals and food for customers
– Prepare specialized meals for customers with food allergies and sensitivities
– Maintain inventory and supplies needed for the kitchen and all food preparation
– Clean and sanitize kitchen and food preparation surfaces
– Assist with menu planning and estimating food requirements and costs
– May be required to train new food preparation staff
Terms of employment: Full-time; permanent; days, evenings, weekends; must be available to work any shift to meet the needs of the business
How to apply:
In-person: 2114 14 Avenue, Wainwright, AB T9W 1L2 (between 11am and 6pm)
Education required: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience required: 1 to 2 years of experience as a cook in a commercial setting is required. Completion of apprenticeship program or college education in cooking may substitute for required work experience.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.