Company: Fox Harb’r Golf Resort/ Fox Harb’r Development Ltd.
The resort offers guest accommodation, golf, spa, sport shooting and dining.
Business Address: 1337 Fox Harbour Road, Wallace, Nova Scotia B0K 1Y0
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Seasonal-Full time
Estimated Start Date: April 15, 2019 (Workers are needed from April to November 2019)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for clients as instructed by chef
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience:Minimum of 3 years of experience. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
– Please note this is a 7 month contract from April to November.
-Please note that we are located in a rural area.
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 Hourly, 40.00 Hours per week.Position requires flexibility in scheduling; including evening or weekend hours as needed.Shifts: 6AM – 2:30PM; 12PM – 8:30PM; 2PM – 10:30PM; 4PM – 12:30AM.
Benefits. As a Benefit package the employer will provide:
- Accommodation is available for rent if required at a discounted rate
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
Apply by mail to: 1337 Fox Harbour Road, Wallace, Nova Scotia B0K 1Y0
Apply by fax to: (902) 257-1701
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org