Sakeya Sushi in Port Moody is looking for a cook to join our team.
Term of Employment: Full time and Permanent
Position Available: 1
– Prepare and cook Japanese and fusion Asian dishes and hot food
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Maintain inventories and records of food
– Monitor and order supplies
– Train kitchen staff
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience or completion of a training program in cooking (college or other) required.
- Cooking experience in Japanese or other Asian food an asset.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Available to work on weekends and holidays
Note: Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, Newcomers, Youth, Disabled person) are encouraged to apply. Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply)
$15.00-17.00 per hour based on experience, 40 hours per week.
10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties
How to apply:
If you are interested, please apply via email at email@example.com with “cook” in the subject line.
2838 Saint Johns st., Port Moody, BC V3H 2C1